5/9/18

ImagiNations: (laser)Burnemwood


Woods and Shrubs and stuff

Kublacon is in a couple of weeks, and between a very busy work load, working on my next kickstarter and two commissions, I still need to get my stuff done. This years ImagiNations scenario needed more woods, so I designed up and cut trees and shrubs.

Trees in the "woods" area are removable


I used almost a stain type style on the main tree bits to give it a more light catching feel. The grain coming out on the leaf area is a great happy accident.  After taking these pictures I realized that the base green isn't working for me, and I'll repaint it to match my game mat more closely.
The "Fighting Cocks" regiment march through the woods.
That's it for now- back to the painting table!

Cheers
Ths

No comments:

Post a Comment